Culinary Autumn at the Schlosshotel Fiss: taste something new, give in to culinary temptation, let yourself be spoiled – and meet the winemakers, chefs and sommeliers in person. Discover the kitchen secrets of great chefs. Celebrate fine flavours and treat yourself – you deserve it after all your hard work. We bid you to round off your delight with over 30 fabulous events. Come along to wine tastings hosted by world-renowned winemakers, cookery classes taught by the 5-star SHF kitchen crew and relaxed events featuring celebrities from the gourmet world. All this, plus the hotel’s relaxed autumnal atmosphere, a picturesque autumn landscape and our 5,000sqm Schlosshotel Spa with Aqua Monte. You really do deserve it!
That’s Culinary Autumn at the Schlosshotel Fiss. That’s your mellow harvest time combined with numerous autumn delights. Your reward. Spring for the senses deep in the golden autumn mountains of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
Culinary Autumn in numbers
- 30 EVENTS in 3 months: Culinary Autumn at the Schlosshotel Fiss on the sunny Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis plateau has a long tradition. Enjoy events celebrating our customs and traditions, take part in cookery classes, enjoy cheese and wine tastings… and unforgettable moments.
- 25 winemakers: Wine professionals from the best wine regions present their fine wines. Enjoy exquisite bouquets, a great diversity of flavour… and the odd winemaker’s bon mot.
- 2018’s world-renowned winemakers are: Hannes Reeh, Domäne Wachau, Fritsch, Wieninger, Hajszan Neumann, Leo Hillinger, Döllerer, Alexander Egermann, Schaeffers, Mantlerhof, Tement, Franz Anton Mayer, Clemens Strobl, Bodega Rioja, Scheiblhofer, Schloss Gobelsburg, Malat, Franz Messeritsch, SHF signature wines.
- 300 wines: The grape harvest is in progress for some and coming to an end for others: time for the winemakers to pack up and showcase their finest wines. 300 wines await you at the Schlosshotel Fiss’s Culinary Autumn 2018 wine tastings.
- 100 cheeses: It’s the star of the buffet. An after-dinner sensation. Divine with wine. A delight for the palate. Cheese is probably the most multidimensional food there is – and it’s on everyone’s lips during Culinary Autumn at the Schlosshotel Fiss. Look forward to tasting 100 different cheeses by the finest cheesemakers and affineurs.
Further Culinary Autumn 2018 events in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis:
- S’Fest in Brunnen (Fiss)
- Summr Huangart (Serfaus)
- Vintage tractor and car rally
- Kunst am Berg Fiss art exhibition
- Herbst Genussfest Ladis festival
- Oktoberfest Serfaus
- Traditional bread baking
- Village tours