At Schlosshotel Fiss, we have always adhered to stringent sanitation measures. Together with our regional partners we have now taken special precautionary measures to further enhance our cleaning procedures and address new requirements and expectations. Every member in our team has undergone special training, and we have acquired a digital sanitation manager, assisting our cleaning staff in implementing the required sanitation procedures.
Care-free Schlosshotel summer & winter experience
You can cancel reservations for your holiday free of charge up to seven days before scheduled arrival.
Cancellations with less than six days’ notice will be charged 90 % of the full cost of your stay.
If you are unable to travel, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
14 days or more prior to arrival date: 0% of the full booking cost.
Between 13 days and 3 days prior to arrival date: 70% of the full booking cost.
Within 2 days of arrival date: 90% of the full booking cost.
• in all public areas at the Schlosshotel Fiss, especially at the buffet areas
• all elevators at the Schlosshotel Fiss
• public transport: taxi, bus, gondola, Serfaus Underground, hotelbus
• shops, bank, post office, doctor, pharmacy, shops at the petrol station
• service facilities
Check-in and check-out
• We have installed sanitiser dispensers for your use throughout the hotel.
• We ensure physical distancing through a glass separation panel at the reception.
• Please refrain from shaking hands and keep the appropriate distance to other guests.
• We also ask that you please observe the code of conduct in our hotel and pay attention to special sanitation guidelines.
• This summer, access to the hotel will be exclusive to guests of the house. Restaurant visitors or day spa guests are currently not admitted.
The SCHLOSSHOTEL FISS gourmet board & opening hours
We will continue to offer our delicious buffets. Please wear your face mask and ensure that you keep the appropriate distance when in the buffet area.
Food serving times:
• Breakfast: 7:30 – 10:30 am
• Snacks and sweets from the buffet: 1 – 3 pm
• Cakes from the buffet: 3 – 4 pm
• Lunch-time menu: noon – 3 pm
• Afternoon menu: 3 – 6 pm
• Dinner with a buffet for children: from 6:30 pm
We are happy to continue to offer dinner for our youngest guests at the Kids Club. Advance booking required.
Our SHF Bar is open until 10 pm.
Unfortunately, the Beefclub will have to remain closed this summer.
Schloss Spa, Aqua Monte and Splash!
• All treatments and massages listed in our Spa Menu continue to be available.
• We are also happy to offer a wide variety of activities and yoga classes upon advance registration.
• The Aqua Monte waterscape is open as usual. Please observe the required minimum distance of one metre.
• The gym is open and all visitors are advised to practise physical distancing. Please sanitise your equipment and gym machine once you are no longer using them.
• The spa opening times remain unchanged.
• The entire spa is subject to stringent sanitation measures, with every staff member having received detailed instruction on hygiene and physical distancing protocols.
• We are happy to invite you to join in on our well-loved guided hiking trips. Advance registration is required.
• Please ensure that you bring any protective equipment that you may need, including your face mask. You will be required to wear your mask during car rides, in gondolas, or in any other closed rooms where other people are present.
As of December our ski and sports shop will be open as usual. We would like to thank you in advance for observing the new guidelines:
Children’s and youth clubs
• The Kids Club is open from 9 am to 9 pm daily.
• Daily movies are shown at 8 pm at our in-house cinema for kids.
• Our Youth Club is open daily.
• Please note that the appropriate distance of one metre must also be maintained in these locations.
• Due to current sanitation regulations, you are not allowed to bring food and drinks to these locations.
Etiquette and personal responsibility
• Please refrain from shaking hands and opt for an appreciative nod or smile instead.
• Please remember to wash your hands regularly.
• Sanitiser dispensers have been placed throughout the hotel for your convenience. Please use them regularly.
• It is recommended that you cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a paper tissue.
• Please observe a minimum distance of one meter to other people whenever possible.