How about gliding down glistening slopes one more time this season? Building one last snowman this winter? Or, enjoying a final tobogganing run? All this and more is possible during your Easter holiday with us at 1,436 metres above sea level.
We look forward to celebrating the Easter festivities with you and invite you to sit down and enjoy our lavish Easter Sunday brunch – or embark on a fun Easter egg hunt as part of the SHF Kids Club programme.
The SHF Easter package includes:
- 10 nights in the room of your choice incl. SHF luxury board
- Easter brunch on Easter Sunday including Easter bakeries, Easter eggs, sumptuous ham, and many more seasonal treats from the SHF kitchen
- Daily supervised childcare from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm and a fantastic Easter programme with lots of child-friendly activities
- Teenagers' room with a bouldering wall, billiards, PlayStation, and more
- In-house cinema for kids and teens
- Ski-in & ski-out
- Feel-good moments in the 5,000 m² SHF Spa
- Guided activity programme
- SHF included services
Our youngest guests are invited to enjoy a creative Easter programme at the SHF Kids Club:
- Look forward to painting your own Easter eggs.
- On Easter Sunday, we’ll hunt for Easter eggs in the garden (if the weather allows) or in the hotel.
- We’re curious who’s going to find the most Easter eggs! But before we embark on our hunt, we’ll make our own baskets to collect our eggs.
- How about a culinary trip to Easter land? Let’s bake our own mini Easter breads & Easter cookies.
- For a little souvenir to remind you of your fun SHF Easter holiday we’ll paint and plant little cress pots for you to take home.
- Where do Easter eggs actually come from? We visit our local egg supplier "Fisser Goggala"
From € 7.760,- in the Double Deluxe category for 2 adults for 10 nights
From € 8.870,- in the Double Comfort Deluxe category for 2 adults and 1 child (up to 3 years) for 10 nights