The yoga & relaxation programme includes:
- Hatha yoga
- Morning yoga at Lake Wolfsee
- Power hatha yoga and pranayama
- Ecstatic dance workshop and sound healing
- Sun salutations
- Pranayama and sound healing
- Mantra chanting at the open fireplace of our Silent Lounge
- Joyful start to the day with morning yoga
- Walking meditation and mindfulness workshop out in nature
- Gentle cacao ceremony with music
- Heart-opening meditation
Programme subject to change. If something changes in the programme after you have booked the package, we will contact you.
- 4 nights in the category Double Comfort Supreme or Single Supreme including our SHF luxury board
- Early check-in from 12:00 pm (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (without room) on departure day
- SHF welcome drink
- Use of the 5,000 m² SHF spa
- SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. for the entire Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region
- The full range of SHF included services
Ab 1.202,- in a single supreme room for 1 adult for 4 nights
Ab 2.252,- in a double comfort supreme room for 2 adults for 4 nights
About Janice Diederichs:
Janice is an internationally certified Hatha Yoga and meditation teacher with a degree in education. Intuition, feeling and wholeness play a significant role in her life. Janice is guided by her heart and she finds joy in the simple things of life and in nature. She loves making music, being creative, experiencing nature with all her senses and most of all, living her purpose: to guide people toward relaxation and to support them in connecting with their heart, claiming their power and unfolding their true potential.
The journey of yoga has been a major part of her life for several years. Over the course of the past years she has done a deep dive into the world of yoga and shamanism through her yoga and meditation training in the Alpenretreat in Tyrol, several silent and meditation retreats in Mexico and shamanic rituals. These practices helped Janice to connect with her true self. From then on, she has focused her life on spiritual studies and the “journey of the heart”. The teachings of Hatha Yoga, meditation techniques and especially shamanism fascinate her and have inspired her to search for more. She spent several months studying yoga and meditation in Latin America to deepen her knowledge.
Janice spent some time in spiritual schools and participated in retreats and courses from different traditions. Three years ago she opened her own space for relaxation and healing where people can let go of tension, arrive in the present moment and within themselves. To rest, to recover and to feel good.
Before she became a yoga teacher at Schlosshotel Fiss in 2022, she was teaching Hatha Yoga, meditation and pranayama for beginners in the Aum Yogastudio in Imst for several years. Janice guided numerous mindfulness workshops, women’s circles and rituals in alignment with nature, especially cacao ceremonies, in Tyrol and in Corfu. During this period, she had the chance to gain experience in teaching yoga.
Spiritual chanting and making music are two of her greatest passions and are an important part of her yoga classes.